Monday, August 30, 2004 I am many things to many people. I am daughter, sister, aunt, wife, co worker, employee, bitch, thorn, friend, lover, enemy, riddle, witch, desire... many things. I don't mind the labels placed on me by others. They do not define me. They do not confine me.
I am many things to myself. I am a nun, lover, seeker, wanderer, lost, found, ... I am me and all the things that are me I can not name here. I can name a few things. I can be a little more specific in who I am, both to myself and to the world.
I am a Witch because that is the formula I use to direct the energies of my life. I am a spiritual being. I do not like being wrapped in flesh. I do not like taking care of this failing machine. I do it though because I must. I do long for the day though when I will find release and can roam at will among the stars.
I am a creator. I have painted, made jewelry, crocheted, crafted, written. Music drives me in this life. It is a fresh drink of water to my parched soul. I can sing for hours, or chant. I can not explain it really. Music unlocks my heart and soul to the world.
I am shadow. I cast out that which does not suit me. I walk away. I throw it down. I smash it. I slay my dragons with merry delight. I watch them die and then bathe in the blood while it is warm. I am dark and cold and scary when I need to be. Those are the times I am shadow. Pray you never see it.
I am lioness. I am pride mate, leader, follower, provider, protector. You want to see my shadow? Just mess with my pride, my pack. These folks are rare and growing more rare all the time. For them I would die, for them I would kill. My pride consists of old souls who follow old ways. They are few in the world and they call to me as surely as my ancestors do. I am theirs and they are mine. Be warned !
This is some of who I am. These things are the best and worst of me. If you don't like it then don't come back. If you see yourself reflected then you are a rare breed. If you don't think you know me anymore then odds are you never did. If you are meeting me for the first time, "Well met and mind the lions".
i am malingcutiesmoochie
i am nocturnal
i am insane
i love crazy pictures
and i love john lennon
mwahihihihi
email ichinomi.blogspot.com Free Hit Counter am i really autistic?!
whats wit a photoblog!?
this is way too boring..
i love you john lennon... hahaha